Speich Clear View Screen
The clear view screen keeps the pane free from rain, snow or seawater due to rapid rotation.
The motor is located in the middle and is attached to the fixed glass to achieve the largest possible field of view.
How does the Window Washer works?
All metal parts are made of brass. A specially designed manifold between the ring around the rotating glass and the fixed frame prevents water from penetrating into the space between the fixed and the rotating glass.
This room can optionally be heated with electrical resistance to avoid condensation and ice formation.
Clear view screen EX
This model is designed to be installed in a circular hole cut in a glass.
The main features are:
- It is available in three diameters with vue: 300, 350 and 380 mm
- Rotating tempered glass and optically repaired
- Completely made in brass, chrome-plated on request
The Clear view screen EX can be equipped with a heating element to prevent condensation and ice formation.
- Voltage DC: 12V – 24V
- AC: 110V – 220V
- Rated power 40 W
- Speed of rotation 1700 rpm
- Finishing – Natural brass (standard)
- Chrome-plated (optional)
- Heating element (optional) 100 – 150 W depending on size
- Control panel (optional) With switches and fuses (code CCCVS)
Your Guarantee of Quality
This system is a high-tech product created with attention to details and designed to meet ISO 3904.
Many years of experience and continuous development have made the SPEICH Clear view screen extremely solid and durable even when applied in extreme conditions.
Speich Wiper Systems are applied worldwide.
Tens of thousands of units are shipped worldwide for merchant ships, military ships, yachts and tugs